Thursday 21 June 2012

Side by Side Comparison: With and Without M.A.C. Strobe Cream

Note: This is an old entry reposted from my old blog called Boudoir Angel on Tumblr. I'm reposting all of these old entries because I plan to delete my old blog and consolidate everything to this one. Some posts may have its text updated and/or reformatted slightly according to the platform change.


Just a little comparison, this time of the effect with the powder.

On the left is the pure Studio Fix Powder + Foundation, and on the right, the same product but with the Strobe Cream layered underneath.

Granted I took the first photo during the day and the flash kind of messed up the glow effect from the Strobe Cream the difference is still obvious.


Originally posted as Boudoir Angel on Tumblr, 14 May 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...