Saturday 9 June 2012

Fat Mum Slim's June Photo A Day 09: My View Today

First of all, you might be wondering what happened to my Day 08 photo. In a sentence: it got corrupted. >.< Something went wrong with my memory stick and it churned out an invalid photo although I was so sure I was able to take the shot.

*sigh*

Anyway, this is Day #9: My View Today.



Remember that empty desk from this entry? Not so empty today because I've been fixing more of the boxes of junk--mostly paper--that accumulated over the past year here in our home office. In fact, my mum, as I was writing this, popped in and upon looking around the office immediately went "Wow, you've cleared out a lot of stuff!"

Why yes, yes I did and I'm quite proud of the progress I'm making. :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...