Monday 25 June 2012

My Collection of Nichido Eye Liners

Note: This is an old entry reposted from my old blog called Boudoir Angel on Tumblr. I'm reposting all of these old entries because I plan to delete my old blog and consolidate everything to this one. Some posts may have its text updated and/or reformatted slightly according to the platform change.

As of late I'd been looking for some cheap thrills just to give me a little pick-me-up during these difficult days. One of my favourite cheap thrills is a brand called Nichido and bits and pieces from its colour collections. At less than a hundred bucks a pop that's a very cheap thrill for something that makes me feel good if fleetingly.


I messed up the swatches on my hand a little bit but I'll post the names after the cut in their proper order.

The swatches are worth two strokes each.


In the order of the swatches:

Vivid Turquoise

Nice Gal

Blackest Black
Metal Blue


Thin Mints



Originally posted as Boudoir Angel on Tumblr, 16 May 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...