Monday 11 June 2012

My Suesh Brush Set

Note: This is an old entry reposted from my old blog called Boudoir Angel on Tumblr. I'm reposting all of these old entries because I plan to delete my old blog and consolidate everything to this one. Some posts may have its text updated and/or reformatted slightly according to the platform change.

This is my Suesh 12-piece brush set!


The actual cost for this set is PhP2,200 but I got it on sale for PhP1,700. I've been using it for nearly a month now and it's so worth it!

For those like me who are first time users of professional quality brushes, care and maintenance is a must! The brush set comes with care instructions which is excellent as I wouldn't have known the first thing in brush maintenance.

Properly cared for, these ought to last me a good long time and since I'm a non-pro, having all these tools handy is definitely a huge help in cutting down my prep time.


Originally posted as Boudoir Angel on Tumblr, 4 May 2010


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...