Thursday 28 June 2012

Fun with Make-up #1

Note: This is an old entry reposted from my old blog called Boudoir Angel on Tumblr. I'm reposting all of these old entries because I plan to delete my old blog and consolidate everything to this one. Some posts may have its text updated and/or reformatted slightly according to the platform change.

This is just a very simple look that I did prior to going out for the afternoon.



This look was brought to you using:
  • Suesh Make-up Brushes
  • Myra VitaGlow Tinted Moisturiser in Beige
  • Lancome Eye Shadow in Montage
  • M.A.C. Eye Shadow in Aquadisiac
  • Nichido Powder Blush in Sunkissed
  • The Face Shop Real Moisture Lipstick in PP403
  • Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara in Black
  • M.A.C. Studio Fix Powder + Foundation in NC42 (to clean up the bottom lash line)


Originally posted as Boudoir Angel on Tumblr, 16 June 2010


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...