Tuesday 12 June 2012

IHeart Organizing: Conquer Clothing Clutter!

This tidbit is brought to you by IHeart Organizing
IHeart Organizing: Conquer Clothing Clutter!: Happy Monday!  I hope you all had a lovely weekend! This past weekend I found myself realizing that time has gotten the best of me and I h...

Okay, I officially love Jen's blog. I see so many things that I can use for around the house and so many ideas that I can mix and match and adjust to suit my needs.

I'll be tackling my closet soon so her entries on it is quite the eye opener/inspiration for me. There is so much I'm learning from her, seriously. It makes me want to take pictures of the entire process and progress I'm making just so I can show it all off too! XD



2 comments:

  1. Love organizing my closet as well. Love your site! Informative! :)

    Just followed you on GFC. Hope to get a follow back. :) TY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear, I hope you don't mean to say that you thought the IHeart Organizing entries were by me! All the reblogged entries labelled IHeart Organizing were written by Jen Jones and are from the blog http://iheartorganizing.blogspot.com. :) Do follow her if you're looking for organizing ideas--she's amazing! :D

      I've followed you back too; I love your photos!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...