Friday 26 October 2012

Elianto Shimmer Sticks

Note: This is an old entry reposted from my old blog called Boudoir Angel on Tumblr. I'm reposting all of these old entries because I plan to delete my old blog and consolidate everything to this one. Some posts may have its text updated and/or reformatted slightly according to the platform change.

Just a (still sealed) close-up preview of my collection of Elianto Shimmer Sticks since my original photo set didn't show the colours too clearly.

As planned, I'm going to start opening these and experimenting with them. I'm taking into consideration kiwikira321's suggestion to use the Too Faced base, though I may have to look for an alternative since I've never seen Too Faced on sale locally. Etude House might have a good one and M.A.C. is another one to consider. Or perhaps a good layering of moisturiser and powder?











Originally posted as Boudoir Angel on Tumblr, 3 February 2011


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...