Friday 26 October 2012

Work Look

Note: This is an old entry reposted from my old blog called Boudoir Angel on Tumblr. I'm reposting all of these old entries because I plan to delete my old blog and consolidate everything to this one. Some posts may have its text updated and/or reformatted slightly according to the platform change.

I now make it a point to wear some make-up whenever I leave the house just because it's such a waste to collect the stuff and not use it. And I do enjoy collecting pretty make-up products.


I used:
  • Myra Daily Sun Protect SPF 15
  • Maybelline Clear Smooth Extra in Honey
  • Nichido Eye Pencil in Metal Blue
  • M.A.C. Lustre Eye Shadow in Aquadisiac
  • Ever Bilena Blush in Starlight Shine
  • The Face Shop Lipstick in PP403
  • M.A.C. Amplified Creme Lipstick in Craving
  • Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara in Black
It's my favourite thing to do to have a very basic look with just a pop of eye colour. The fiancé approves a lot though. He likes it when I use really bright pops of colour, particularly on my eyes.

I realised just now that I tend to favour the left side of my face in photos. I suppose it's a little automatic of me since I use my right hand to shoot. Or something. I'll do my best to practice other angles. ^.^


Originally posted as Boudoir Angel on Tumblr, 27 January 2011





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...