Friday 12 October 2012

Layering

Note: This is an old entry reposted from my old blog called Boudoir Angel on Tumblr. I'm reposting all of these old entries because I plan to delete my old blog and consolidate everything to this one. Some posts may have its text updated and/or reformatted slightly according to the platform change.

Sometimes I learn something, sometimes, I learn to do some things better.

I'm actually a huge fan of layering though I've never really been all that good at it. If you're like me in that sense then you'll love the January 2011 issue of Cosmopolitan Philippines which as three samples of layering for tropical weather.

And er, no, I don't work for Cosmo or Summit. I'm merely a fan who's learning from the experts on how to look good and feel fabulous. I just happen to prefer Cosmo over most other local and localised magazines. ^_^


Originally posted as Boudoir Angel on Tumblr, 24 January 2011



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...