Wednesday 10 October 2012

From Scott Bourne: Improving Your Photography Without Buying Gear

I read this article thanks to a friend who's a professional photographer, Noel Salazar. You've heard me fangirl over his mad skillz before--otherwise we wouldn't have picked him to be our primary wedding photographer!

So because I aim to become a professional photographer at some point, some very important and enlightening things to take note of via photoresourcehub.com on Wordpress:
A while back my buddy, Scott Bourne wrote a post about ways to improve your photography without buying new gear.  New gear and the perceived correlation to improving your images is a monstrous myth, especially with relatively new photographers. I’ve heard so many times over the years, “If I only had better equipment…” as if it was the answer to every new photographer’s problems. (Keep reading here.)
I think I'm going to print out a copy of this post, or at least the points Scott Bourne made and I'm going to tack it on the office bulletin board just to keep myself on track.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...