Friday 19 October 2012

It's about feeling fabulous

Note: This is an old entry reposted from my old blog called Boudoir Angel on Tumblr. I'm reposting all of these old entries because I plan to delete my old blog and consolidate everything to this one. Some posts may have its text updated and/or reformatted slightly according to the platform change.

There have been so many things I'd turned my nose up at in the past that I totally go for or approve of now.
Take, for example, anti-cellulite massages. I used to think it was a huge joke but apparently, it works because after I had one, firends commented that my legs looked much better! They're still huge in my opinion, but they've begun to smooth out and get less jiggly which I like.

To that end I also thank Skechers' Shape-ups because it delivered as promised: a gym workout with less effort, just keep walking. Our busy schedule has us walking the dogs two to three times a week now and even with that I feel the burn and see results.

As a bride-to-be, it's important to me to look fabulous on the day but I am a firm believer in the fact that feeling fabulous is a huge factor in looking fabulous. And actively doing something to improve my self-image is seriously upping the ante on that.

Eleven more months!


Originally posted as Boudoir Angel on Tumblr, 24 January 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...