Saturday 25 February 2012

No rest for the wicked

The past two weeks I spent running around outside of town. This week, more specifically the later part of this week, I spent at the PAWS Animal Rehabilitation Center.

Again, this is not a complaint, in fact, it was a very welcome though exhausting break. I'm actually amazed I am this tired considering I was a mere supporting character to the star of the show, Dr. Wilford Almoro, and the team of volunteer veterinarians assisting in the Spay Day yesterday, 24 February 2012.

Ah, I wish I had pictures but it wasn't my job to take them. I'll leave you with photos from Spay Day 2011 however. All photos credited to the Philippine Animal Welfare Society.

The PAWS Animal Rehabilitation Center gate.

Dr. Wilford Almoro with...hmm...I think that's one of the volunteers, Marge.

Umm...okay this may actually be from a different spay-neuter event.
Speaking of which I'll be heading off now. I have a post Spay Day assignment from the shelter vet. Pressure! LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...