Thursday 23 February 2012

Blog Maintenance #2: Image Clean Up

Here we go again with my constant fiddling.

You may have noticed some images have gone missing. That's because I'm trying to fix up the album/s where the images are stored. I like having all my images be just a single size and I'm working on putting a better signature/copyright/watermark (however you prefer to call it) on each of the photos so I'll be re-editing those too.

I'm slowly learning more and more HTML so you  might witness a few more tweaks here and there as I go along. Despite all appearances, I do have a life offline so I can't devote as much time to learning HTML as I'd like.

Anyway, patience, patience as I've always asked. ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...