Wednesday 1 February 2012

Blog Maintenance #1: Widgets


Hmm. I may need to put at least one photo each for my posts for that little widget I finally managed to attach to the bottom/in between my posts. It would be so much prettier if it had thumbnails each. But now that I've done it, the previous posts still don't seem to register the thumbnails. I'm not sure if it was worth the effort to have looked for those photos.

I also need to figure out how to automatically insert a signature. Or maybe I have to do it manually, I don't know yet. But I really would like to have a "real" signature at the end of each post instead of that little automatic post signature.

I have some ideas for what I want out of this blog I just haven't managed to put everything together yet. But I'll get there eventually.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...