Monday 6 February 2012

Long Distance Inspiration

As happily as 2011 ended for me, 2012 has, thus far, been very difficult to deal with.

This makes me immensely grateful for Lismore Mama sharing this link to the Lismore Bible Church. I've just started listening to the audios of the sermons and so far, I've heard nothing but comforting words and reminders of all the things that, despite all my complaints, I am very much blessed and grateful for.
I'll probably listen to the same sermon twice each time. It just takes that time for it all to really sink in and I'm so happy that there are audio downloads in case I missed something the first time around.

Best of all, thanks to this, I'm actually getting to know the Bible better. We'll leave the irony of that a secret. ^_~


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...