Thursday 12 July 2012

Fun with Feathers #2

Note: This is an old entry reposted from my old blog called Boudoir Angel on Tumblr. I'm reposting all of these old entries because I plan to delete my old blog and consolidate everything to this one. Some posts may have its text updated and/or reformatted slightly according to the platform change.

These plumes from Genevieve Gozum were my first feather headbands.








I was actually trying to look flat and doll-like in this photo but this is nothing compared to when I masqueraded as a doll back in 2009. Apparently, I did it so well (and I didn't blink at all!) that people were so freaked out by my appearance.


My showgirl feathers! I love wearing this, it's so eye-catching!


This gets the least mileage as it feels very formal. Must be the peacock.


Originally posted as Boudoir Angel on Tumblr, 15 January 2011



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...