Monday 2 July 2012

Fun with Feathers #1

Note: This is an old entry reposted from my old blog called Boudoir Angel on Tumblr. I'm reposting all of these old entries because I plan to delete my old blog and consolidate everything to this one. Some posts may have its text updated and/or reformatted slightly according to the platform change.

A little backlog entry reflecting my jumping on the feather bandwagon. Because feathers look so formal I've rarely used my feather headbands but I adore them.



This is actually my most casual feather headband, photos taken on my birthday in 2010.

Make-up was very minimal: just Max Factor's False Lash Effect, and The Face Shop's PP403 lipstick. Again, that is not powder blush on my cheeks: it was just hot.

Originally posted as Boudoir Angel on Tumblr, 11 January 2011


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...