- Use an oil type cleanser to remove waterproof make-up.
- Follow up with a foaming cleanser to remove other traces of impurities.
- Apply a moisturising mask.
- Apply toner or face lotion.
- Apply anti-ageing serum.
- Apply moisturiser. She noted that she uses two different types: oil-free for her T-zone and a heavier cream for other areas of her face. I may actually take a leaf from her book on that as I have combination-oily skin.
- Apply eye cream.
- Put on SPF.
- Apply lip balm.
My personal regimen is pretty darn close to hers now that I think of it. I use a make-up removing cream to take care of my make-up, wash it all off with a foaming cream (after wiping off the make-up remover), apply toner, moisturise (with SPF during the day, regular or night-specific moisturiser at night), and lip balm.
Hmm. Maybe I'm not doing so badly by myself after all.