Friday 14 September 2012

Sharing photos from Weeks 20 and 24

No ultrasounds this time around--really, who wants to see internal organs and bones?--but happily, I am finally showing!

My own mother started showing late which was why she wasn't surprised that I showed late too but I also seem to be carrying more compactly. I feel so small compared to other mums at the clinic who seem to be in the same month as me but oh well. Each pregnancy is different after all.

Anyway...

I don't know how the photos will display so note that the one with the dog is Week 20 and the one with the cat is Week 24. I'm once again posting via my iPhone so this is a whole new game for me, quick blogging in this manner.

Hopefully I'll have some more stuff up by next week.

Cheers all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...