Monday 24 September 2012

Now that we've spilled the beans...

I've actually been keeping an offline journal for our baby--referred to by the fetal nickname "Bean"--that I've been writing in since June. Just for fun, I thought I'd share a little bit of the contents here since he will be a huge part of my life from here on in. It'll be interesting to possibly see reactions to the things I share, too.


This is Bean's journal. The cover will change once I get it to the shop but for now it has a little Volume II indicator on the front because this was originally my free-writing journal. It's a habit I picked up from a former Creative Writing professor. I've started and stopped, and occasionally lost, other journals but all in all I think I probably have at least ten of these lying around.

For now, this is the only offline journal I am writing in. It's not full up and I don't write daily as I should, but I write in it whenever I feel like conveying something to the older version of our baby. I'll give this to him eventually, when we feel the time is right for him to read it. I think I'll do it for each child too. :D Plus, this beats the heck out of stressing about finding time to put together a scrapbook!

Entry sharing will begin tomorrow and probably every Tuesday and Thursday thereafter, leaving me plenty of room still to blog about other thoughts. ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...