Saturday 15 September 2012

Personal Daily Photo Challenge

I just barely did the August daily photos and just completely gave September a miss. But I have missed that little daily triumph of finding a photo to showcase so I'm doing my own daily photo starting today.

For the rest of the month I will be sharing images of my little daily joys, things I would normally appreciate and thank the Lord for quietly.

Today I'm sharing two photos: one I took yesterday and one taken just a few minutes ago, both in Instagram format.

The first one is my emergency sewing kit for the car. It's not the most compact emergency kit but I love it because I put it together myself so it has everything I believe to be necessary.

The second one is my new, pretty, pink, glittery Dymo. We have two Dymos at home but I love this one because it's so compact...and it's pink!

It's all about the simple things in life... ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...