Tuesday 17 April 2012

Sunk

Just a quick thing.

I shan't be going to Belfast. I'm actually depressed and disappointed enough over it to blog this very very quickly.

I guess we won't be meeting this year, 2012, the week after the 100th anniversary of the sinking. In fact, people may even think my determination to visit you is merely some curiosity "because it's the centennial" sort of thing.

I assure you that you have been of special interest to me since I was very young, in fact, when I used to believe the possibility of reincarnation, I figured my fascination must be because I had died there.

I guess we'll have to meet at a later date. I'll pacify myself, meantime, with movies and features I know I won't be able to watch back home. That, at least, is one thing I'm grateful for, Ireland.

I still curse that you are an island divided.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...