Tuesday 24 April 2012

And we're back!

First, a massive thank you to the Lord for blessing us with the two-week stay in Ireland. Second, a massive thank you to the same for our safe conveyance to and from Ireland via one of my favourite airlines, KLM, and their partners (or whatever relationship they might have) Singapore Airlines and Aer Lingus.

We, my husband and I, are currently in the state of what I've been jokingly referring to as our "recovery period." The main thing we need to adjust to is the heat, something I did not really anticipate having to adjust to given we were away a mere two weeks, but the difference between 6ºC + constantly blowing cold wind, and 29ºC and still air has made things so that we are both unprepared to face such a rapid rise in temperature. Granted, we were actually warned it would be terribly hot. I suppose neither of us, or at least I didn't at all, think it would take that much to adjust to the heat.

I'm working now on all the backlog blog posts I meant to write. The remainder of the story of our wedding, the three more days of our weekend work retreat, and of course, what we have dubbed "Ireland 2012."

For our Ireland stay, I've actually already shared several photos via Facebook (if we're Facebook friends, you can see them in the album "Ireland 2012") and on Pinterest (on the board labelled "Through my Lens"). I mainly played around with those photos using a browser-based Instagram-ish program, but for the "real" documentation/blogging of the trip, I'll be editing them traditionally using Photoshop. Nothing massive, just my usual artsy-fartsy thing to convey better focus or expression of the mood. I'll also be sharing the little treasures I brought home from Ireland which I'm really excited about.

Anyway, back on recovery mode. I'm just hanging around online mainly doing nonsense things and catching up on Facebook haha.

See you all soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...