Monday 28 May 2012

Reduce, Reuse, Repurpose, Recycle #2: Putting things back together.

It's not the prettiest thing in the world right now but I'm proud as heck of it.

Finally finished my recycled file box, just need to wrap it up in pretty paper but I wanted to document it as it looks now: a cut up Friskies box. MUCH wider than any average file box I've seen around.


I'll be filling it up with some files anyway, just to get the organising and disposals on the way but I'll come back to this and wrap it up once I've found enough wrapping paper.This ought to help me keep everything handy.

The home office is starting to look like an office again and hopefully this is a sign that I'm starting to get my head wrapped around life again.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...