Tonight, well, it's no longer Friday but I shall post my Fab Friday kikay thing anyway.
First, today I looked like this:
This is my usual no fuss, no frills, unedited photo. And that look is my basic powder, blush, eyebrow, mascara, and shimmer combo. I had lippy but didn't bother reapplying for the pic.
For the record, the products were:
1. The Face Shop Aqua Tint BB Cream #1
2. MAC Studio Fix Powder + Foundation NC42
3. The Face Shop Baked Shimmer in Apricot Nuance
4. Nichido powder blush in Sunkissed
5. Nichido eyebrow pencil in brown (actual name has rubbed off)
6. Etude House Proof 10 Mascara in black
My makeup and I, we are getting to know each other again.
And now, the cheap thrill.
My source, as shown above,is Etude House, a current favourite despite the lack of confirmation regarding its animal testing status. Mainly because it's cheap and fabulous and we like that.
Meet the Soft Touch Auto Lipliner in 1 Soft Rouge (roughly direct translates from the Korean text).
I haven't taken it for a spin yet but I will soon.
Feels so good to blog again!