Saturday 16 November 2013

No photos but...

Okay, admittedly this is probably not the best time to post anything of the sort but I need to think of something that makes me feel good and this did the trick.

To help support my ginormous belly, I wore loads of "granny undies" during pregnancy. They didn't wear out easily so I continued wearing them well past pregnancy.

They weren't kidding when they said underwear does a lot for a person's confidence.

No, this will not be a TMI post. It will graze the surface of it though.

I don't know about you out there but I like to feel good. Sometimes, feeling good comes in the guise of pretty underthings. No one else ever sees them--except on the line, usually--but knowing what's under my clothes is just as cute as my outer wear makes me feel good.

With my son almost a year old, I decided it's time for pretty undies. So I got them. And I feel hotter than Heidi Klum. Just...shorter and with more fat. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...